No Status Selected
No Tags
UserPost

4:55 pm
April 9, 2012

lfcpa

Lubbock, TX

posts 23

Been a member for a while. Had a 14RB and really liked it. But sold it to satisfy my urge to try a Casita. The Casita is a top notch trailer but small. Still own it but will be selling it shortly. Just purchased a KZ Spree Escape E196S. Wife fell in love with the room from the slide out.  Single axle and within my weight limitations for the Nissan Xterra. Should pick it up next week. Then I'll put on antisway and load equalizer. I'll report back after a camping trip or two. In previous post I had wondered about going to a 19BH. This is close but a tad heavier with the slide. Dry weight as it sits on the dealer lot is under 2900. Pretty neat for a 21' trailer with a slide out. This is the first one our dealer has gotten in. Two bunks, a full time queen bed and wrap around dinette. Amazing what they can put into a small trailer. The E196s has 14″ tires but sits up higher off the ground. Maybe due to the slide mechanism. It is also 6″ wider than some of the other Escape models. Nice sized holding tanks, too.

Lee in Lubbock

6:52 pm
April 9, 2012

Mike M

SE Massachusetts

posts 88

That's a nice unit you've got there.  When I was shown it, I immediately loved the blonde wood interior.  I ultimately chose a classic, but it wasn't easy to overlook that slideout!

Mike M.

2012 190 pulled by a 2011 F150 Supercab 3.7 2wd.

6:23 am
April 10, 2012

sandersmr

Texas

posts 338

Sounds like a good floor plan.  Can't wait to hear how you enjoy it!

2010 16BH towed by 2002 F-150 Super Crew 4.6L V8

No Tags