No Status Selected
No Tags
UserPost

9:34 am
April 27, 2012

weewillie

Niagara Falls

posts 2

just got a 190 sportsmen have yet to pick it up lots of sales this time of year and a long waiting list  Bill

1:24 pm
April 27, 2012

Mike M

SE Massachusetts

posts 88

Just got a 190 myself not too long ago.  Have one three night trip under our belts.  Look your unit over real good when you get it.  I had to fix a broken bolt on the propane tank mount, found a water heater control unit just dangling in the breeze under the sink cabinet which I secured with tie wraps, and found that the shower stall was seriously under caulked.

I'm not complainin' – if you build a new house there's always a punch list of items to tend to before it's perfect – just sayin' give it a good going over to make it right so you can fully enjoy it. 

2012 190 pulled by a 2011 F150 Supercab 3.7 2wd.

7:48 am
May 8, 2012

weewillie

Niagara Falls

posts 2

Thanks Mike I have  1-1/2 at the dealer will use it all thanks for the heads up Bill

5:54 am
May 9, 2012

BobB

Petoskey, Michigan

posts 16

Enjoy your new purchase.  The season for it is here.  I purchased a 19sb last month.  Just a suggestion: I thoroughly caulked the shower seams and also caulked around the bathroom floor/wall seams as well.  The paneling will swell and deteriorate easily from water.  The likelihood of water on the bathroom floor is pretty high.  Also, everyone recommends wiping down the shower walls after use.  My salesman made a point of telling me to do it.  The issues are primarily mold but also gradual deterioration of the walls themselves (according to my salesman).

2012 Spree Escape E19SB, 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 extended cab, 4×4, 5.3 engine, tow package, 3.73 axle, no wdh or sway control (truck weighs a lot more than trailer and I drive slowly).

No Tags