No Status Selected
No Tags
UserPost

7:43 am
June 12, 2014

SimmZ

Canada

posts 2

After 6 weeks my registration to this forum finally been approved (yeah!!). I'm the new owner of a slightly used 2011 16BH. This is my first travel trailer ever so I'm still trying to figure out how everything works on the unit. I previously owned a 10 feet Rockwood pop-ups but the Sportsmen is very different in many ways cause I now have to deal with bathroom, water heater, more weight, etc. Unfortunately the former owner loose all literature coming from factory so I'm totally left to myself right now. My towing vehicle is a brand new 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan with the 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, so plenty of power to tow the Sportsmen! We have two young childs (3 & 6 yo) so this unit is perfect for a 4 persons family. We only use it once in a local campground since we bought it but we plan a 6 hours travel in two weeks into the US.

I am gonna start a new topic soon with a few of my questions into the appropriate section of the forum, I hope some people will be able to give me some advices. Wink

Have a good day! Cool

2011 KZ Sportsmen Classic 16BHrn2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SE CVP

9:04 am
June 12, 2014

Teaspoon

Strawberry Plains, TN

posts 246

Welcome! Glad you found us!! Its nice to have a canadian member here with us. I am sure you and your family will really enjoy your new to you Sportsmen. Just holler with any questions you might have and remember to post pictures of your rig and any improvements, we love to see pictures!! Safe travels and again Welcome :)

Teaspoon Cool

2010 Sportsmen Classic 14RK 2006 Nissan Titan V8 5.7

No Tags