New 200 Owner

No Status Selected
No Tags
UserPost

10:04 am
February 3, 2012

fredkarennugent

posts 1

We wanted a walk around bed, and plenty of storage.  Tented for 20 years with two kids, had two pop-ups, and a Starcraft 17CK, all used, but with great care by previous owners.

We also were looking to shed a few pounds.  Took delivery of the 200 in November, and haven't put the tags on it yet.  We have reservations for Rocky Gap State Park in Maryland (our favorite place) for Memorial Day; Westcotts Beach State Park (NY) for a week in July, and Pegasus Farm Campground, WV, for a week in September.  Haven't picked the weekend for April and May yet; and I'll be solo a weekend in June.

4:52 pm
February 3, 2012

sandersmr

Texas

posts 338

Welcome to the forum!  And I do like the layout of both the 190 and the 200.  Really like the walk around bed.  Plus, bigger tanks than what I have.

2010 16BH towed by 2002 F-150 Super Crew 4.6L V8

4:16 pm
February 6, 2012

B. M.

Pittsburgh, PA

posts 5

The Western Maryland Water Sports Asociation used to put on a water ski tournament every year on the lake at Rocky Gap SP. I don't know if they still do or not.  I had my best competitive slalom performance ever on that little lake. I was a lot younger when that happened.

No Tags