Forum

You must be logged in to post Login

First post ..New Spree Escape 204S owner!

No Status Selected
No Tags
UserPost

3:04 am
March 13, 2012

garyfig

posts 13

Post edited 12:42 pm – March 13, 2012 by garyfig

CoolHi, I'm Gary and live in Pennsylvania( close to Alleghney National Forrest) I have just upgraded my Classic 16Bh for the new Spree Escape 204S (first post , couldn't figure it out for 2 years..lol)  Have not taken it out yet but I am getting excited! I loved my classic, but there were a lot of things that drew me to this model The floorplan for this 20 footer is great , you have not only a full time bed , but a sitting – family area in the rear with the sofa slide being right across from the table you have a nice talking – game area for those not so nice days! The 6.3 two door fridge was another "draw" plenty of room for everything! Then there is the 13,500 rooftop AC. I was shocked to see it has a tandom axels ! (first Escape to have it ). The 15 foot awning another great featuree.This Escape is the 40th Anniversary edition ( HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KZ )and has the ruby decor with the 40th Anniversary Clock a very nice touch. It was love at first sight. I look forward to hearing comments from other owners and people who have seen it. So nice to be able to post and share after 2 years of having mu Classic 16bh. look forward to being a part of Classic and Escape forum!

5:35 am
March 13, 2012

mcmanawayp

Richland Center, WI

posts 37

Welcome aboard, Gary!  We're Paul and Jean and we just upgraded from a 14RB to the new Sportsmen Classic 200.  Love the floor plan and will be dragging her out to Washington DC next week to enjoy the Cherry Blossom Festival.  Gas prices be damned . . . . . here we come!!!

5:44 am
March 13, 2012

garyfig

posts 13

Thanks! right about gas, that is what winter is for….to save up gas money!! have fun this summer as well!

No Tags