No Status Selected
No Tags
UserPost

5:53 pm
February 2, 2012

B. M.

Pittsburgh, PA

posts 5

Hello my name is Bruce. I purchased a new Sportsmen Classic 170 at the Pittsburgh RV Show.  I also looked at The 19 SB but did not like having to turn sideways walking between the bath and the closet to get out the door.  The four person dinet and additional sleeping space would have been nice though.  I purchased the trailer from Hufnagel & Majors and they are going to store it for me until April.  One thing I have noticed is what appears to be a bad calking job which the sales person says she will have their sevvive department take a look at. Right now though I am happy with the trailer.

Bruce

4:49 pm
February 3, 2012

sandersmr

Texas

posts 338

Nice layout, especially if you are solo camping.  The reason I love the 16BH is I can have the bunk, DBF can have the dinette/bed and there is no climbing over one another in the night.  But at least you don't have to make the bed up every night if you want to use the dinette Wink

2010 16BH towed by 2002 F-150 Super Crew 4.6L V8

4:09 pm
February 6, 2012

B. M.

Pittsburgh, PA

posts 5

I looked at the 19SB and I liked the layout and the additional sleeping space provided by the double dinette. What I did not like was the narrow space between the bathroom and the closet to get out the door. When I was in a tent every one slept next to each other and we never thought twice about it.

No Tags