No Tags
UserPost

1:07 pm
September 6, 2012

starchie

Dover, DE

posts 4

Post edited 8:08 pm – September 6, 2012 by starchie

The 200 came with a queen size bed with walk space on both sides of the bed and 4 inch mattress. I needed a bigger bed for my daughter, wife and myself…all of us to sleep in one bed.  I built two boxes to fill the spaces on the sides of the existing bed, but turned my boxes sideways so there was also storage in these boxes, and that gave me a bed size from wall to wall.  To fill the spaces left without the existing mattress, I purchased 4 inch foam, but doubled that measurement to 8 inches since I also purchased a mattress topper 4 inches, for the existing mattress.  Eight inches of foam from wall to wall.

The closet space in the bath room only had hanging garment rack, so I purchased wall brackets and shelving, which are adjustable, for my folded garments. 

I added two paper towel racks, one over the dining table and one under the cabinets near the sink.

Do not follow the instructions for placement of a television wall bracket, there is NO support material behind the area "marked for the placement of the bracket (that comes directly from the company).

6:59 am
September 7, 2012

Mike & Diana

Lake Corpus Christi Texas

posts 93

Do you have any pics??

Don't understand your television issue.

No Tags